Get Found Online with the Leading SEO Tactics
Our number one goal is to optimize your existing website or the new redesign you have in development to ensure you find more prospects, fill your sales pipeline and close more deals. That's it. We don't focus on flashy metrics like website visitors or impressions.
We make all the necessary improvements to maximize the number of new potential customers who find your business online. But quite a few SEO companies do that. How are we different? Because our goal is to help you get more conversions, we research and test and improve until you are seeing the results you want. More sales.
Here are some of the steps we take to optimize your website and improve your return on marketing investment:
Foundational SEO Services
- Keyword Research
- Current Website Keyword Ranking Analysis
- Analytics Analysis of Past Trends
- Content and Current Website Code Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Set Guidelines for Proper Site Structure
- Meta Data Development (Tags for Titles, Alts, and Descriptions)
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console Set-up/Optimization
- Content Development/Optimization (Code to Text Ratio, H1 Headline Optimization)
- User Experience and Interface Input and Optimization (UX and UI Consulting)
- Blog Set-up/Optimization
- Link Building Plan and Execution
- Set-up Goal Tracking
- Introduce A/B and Multivariate Testing (CTAs, Landing Pages, etc.)
- Conversion Optimization
- Comprehensive Monthly Organic and Referral Reporting
As you can see, we're thorough when it comes to optimizing your website. We don't focus on two or three keyword phrases that might get pushed up the Google search engine rankings but probably won't generate more than just clicks to your site.
We look at the bigger picture. We develop a strategy from the search engine perspective and from the site visitor perspective. We want both humans and Google to be able to find your site. We want them to stay on your site. And we want them to follow the correct path until they are either captured as a sales lead or become a customer.
Ready to find out more?
Call us or fill out our brief form to start the conversation today.