Actually, it has multiple problems.
It may have a nice design, lots of pretty pictures, and a bold mission statement.
But it still has issues keeping you from making more money.
How do I know?
Because every single website has problems. Even ours needs work!
No site is perfect and every one needs a bit of help.
Maybe it’s not correctly optimized for Google. Or visitors don’t know exactly what you do. Or there’s no strong call-to-action to let them know what to do next.
Issues that we see every day include:
- Poor user interfaces that lead to bad visitor experiences
- Zero search engine optimization (or it was done poorly by a cheap SEO agency)
- Sites not optimized for mobile devices
- Too many calls-to-action buttons (“Download Our Free Guide!”, “Schedule Your Demo!” AND “Sign Up for Our Newsletter!”) Too many options will make many give up
- Home pages that actually tell Google not to include their page in search results (“noindex”) or tell Google that the page links shouldn’t pass any SEO value to the link (“nofollow”)
- Hard-to-find Contact information – don’t make people work to find a phone number, Contact Us form, or email address!
- No social media presence to take advantage of where potential customers spend most of their time. Or, they use social media but only to “Sell, sell, sell!” which rarely works
- A lack of any paid search effort (Pay-per-Click search engine campaigns like Google’s AdWords or Facebook’s Ad Manager) that drives visitors to their site
- Or they’ve got PPC campaigns but they are set up incorrectly, causing them to spend too much money
Ultimately, your website should be earning you more money.
If you’re not taking advantage of Google AdWords (Pay-per-Click marketing), search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing to send people to your site, you’re losing out on money.
If you’re not giving visitors an easy-to-read site that effectively leads them down the sales funnel, you’re losing out on money.
If you’re not tracking the right metrics to see what works and what doesn’t with analytics, you’re losing out on money.
We can make sure that you earn what you deserve…
Let us do a quality audit of your business website – at no charge – to let you know what needs to be done.